The performance line is a stretch material that uses high-performance moisture-wicking C-dri® fabric. The fabric blend dries faster, giving the wearer a drier and more comfortable experience.
The Polyester Sublimated fabric is tough on the outside with a soft, comfortable fleece interior that is made to stand up to cold temperatures.
Can sublimated garments last through a year of cheerleading practices, performances, games, and competitions?
- The image or design is permanent and won’t fade or peel.
- Colors can be brighter.
- An image or design can be printed all over the entire item, even all the way to the edges or hem.
- The polyester fabric is more comfortable than cotton or other materials, keeping you dry during performances and practices.
- You get more for your money. A sublimated design or print doesn’t fade, peel, crack, or alter after washings.
- The design or image isn’t layered like screen printing or tackle twill. You can’t even feel the design or image on the item because it is infused within the fabrics.
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle or hand wash
- Dampen any stains with water and a small amount of mild soap or detergent
- Line or drip dry
- Avoid contact with Velcro or any other abrasive surfaces
- Keep your item away from any high or direct heat or flames
- Dry clean
- Use bleach
- Dry in the dryer
- Iron or steam